1. WINTER DONATIONS - November 5 – December 24
We’re collecting hats, gloves
and socks for those in need. Drop off in
2. TOY DRIVE - November 12 - December 17
This year, we’re collecting new colouring books, crayons & children’s books for the Salvation Army to distribute. Drop off in lobby.
4. FOOD HAMPERS - November 26 – December 17
We’re partnering with the Southdale Chaplaincy to provide 100 Christmas hampers. Take an ornament from the Christmas trees in the lobby and return items to New Hope.
6. SURVIVING THE HOLIDAYS - Wednesday, December 13, 7-9pm
Help through the holiday season for those who are separated or divorced. You’ll get some practical advice and have some fun too!
*Sign Up Below
9. FAMILY FUN NIGHT - Tuesday, December 12, 6-8pm
Bring the kids for a fun night
out! We’re filling the place with
bouncers, games, and fun Christmas snacks.
Take a break from the Christmas craziness and have a blast with your
Pre-Schoolers to Grade 5s!
10. Dan Bremnes Concert – Thursday, December 14 – 7pm (Doors 6:30pm)
Dan Bremnes is an award-winning musician and an engaging entertainer. Get your tickets for his Christmas Tour when it stops in at New Hope. Tickets: $15 or $10 when you buy 4+
11. INTERACTIVE CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE - Sunday, December 17 – 9 & 10:30am
We’re focusing our Sunday morning services on the Christmas story in a fun and different way. Join us for interactive experiences throughout the building: some for kids, young families, and adults.
12. CAROLING – Sunday, December 17 – 5-8pm
Join us in the gym and bring your favourite chili to share between 5-6pm. We’ll then head out for an hour on the horse-drawn wagon through the neighbourhood to share some Christmas music!
13. PACK/DELIVER HAMPERS - Thursday,
December 21 - Pack 9am & Deliver 6-9pm
Help pack and deliver hampers for the Southdale Chaplaincy in South London.
*Sign Up Below
14. CHRISTMAS EVE MORNING SERVICE
An intimate breakfast and Christmas service for those looking to connect. One Service in the gym at 10am
15. CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES - Sunday, December 24 (2 services) 5 & 7pm
Our Christmas Eve candlelight family service is a highlight for us every year. It’s a great opportunity to bring friends and family.
16. NEW YEAR’S EVE SERVICE - Sunday, December 31 - One Service 10am